|Wig Style||13×4 Lace Front Wig|
|Hair Texture||Loose Deep|
|Density||150%, 180%, 200%|
|Wig Length||10-28 Inch|
|Hair Material||100% Virgin Hair From One Donor|
|Hair Color||Natural Black|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes|
|Hairline||Pre-plucked Natural Hairline|
|Wig Combs||4 Combs Inside|
|Cap Size||Average Size, with Adjustable Strap|
|Circumference||22.5 Inches, Standard Medium Size|
- Payment: Debit/Credit Card or PayPal
- Handing Time: Ship Within 24 Hours After Payment
- Delivery Time: 2-4 Workdays (USA), 3-5 Workdays (Others)
- Shipping: Fast & Free Shipping via FedEx/UPS/DHL/TNT
- Free Gifts: Wig Cap, Lashes, Cute Mirror, Exquisite Gift by Random
- Returns: Accept 30 Days No Reason Return & Exchange, with Hair not be Used
Our Wig Cap Size Is Medium Size As Below, If This Size Can’t Fit You, Please Contact Us To Order A Customized Wig.
A: Orders ship within 24 hours. It usually takes about 2-4 workdays to US by Fedex, other country will take about 3-5 workdays. And you will also receive a notification after shipped out.
NOTE: PO.Box is not accepted. Don’t use a PO.Box as your shipping address. Otherwise the package can not be delivered.
A: To pay for your order on www.tinashehair.com, follow the steps below:
- Select the order and click the “Buy Now” button
- File in your shipping info step by step
- Choose payment method on the checkout page
A: We accept the following payment methods:
Paypal, Credit Cards: Visa Card, MasterCard, and American Express, Western Union and Moneygram.
Note: No need to have a PayPal account to order, you can pay with Credit/Debit Card directly. If you failed in payment, pls contact us freely.
A: Usually you do not need to pay taxes, but if your country’s customs is more stringent, you will be charged a certain amount of duties. We usually try to avoid tariffs for you as a low-declared invoice with parcels, however, it is not 100%. You will need to pay the duties if the custom still charges customs duties.
A: Yes my friend, all of our lace wigs is free part except middle part for bob wigs. It might be a little out of shape of the part in the long transportation. But it can be change to middle part or side part as you desire, so pls don’t worry.
A: Yes, all hair we sell is virgin hair, so you can straighten/style it with flatiron/curler, and you can dye it as well. It is noteworthy that you need to pay attention to the time. DON’T Overtime.
A: Yes,our hair can hold curls beautifully.We have some tips :
Find correct temperature for the hair curling.We suggest raise the temperature little by little to test it out.Time control is very important,we suggest let the wand/curl sits on the hair around 8-10 seconds with proper temperature. Apply some hair spray will keep the curl pattern durable for whole day.
A: All of stock is standard medium, it is 22.5 inches. And it has adjustable straps. Normally it can match the head of most people. If you have a very large/small head, you can leave a note in your order for that, but it usually needs 4 more days to be shipped out.
A: It could be caused by dry hair. Pls make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Brazilian virgin hair Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
- Use good shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It’s important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
- You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
- Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
A: Normally it depends on your method/level of care. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, then normally it could last longer than 12 months.
A: Email is the best recommendation, and you’d better write the most urgent question as the email title, and concise. The Whatsapp/imessage is the second option.
Whatsapp/imessage: +86 17537405381
A: Your satisfaction is always our goal! If you are not very satisfied with our hair, pls contact our customer service at the first time. If you want to return it back to us, we have 30 days no reason return policy. Items must be returned in original state. Once we receive your return package, we will notify you and refund you money immediately.
Note: If you have any problem, pls contact our customer service at the first time.
- When you wash the hair, better to brush it first. Brush or comb the wig starting from the ends then up towards the roots until they are free of knots. Use high-quality shampoo that is suitable for the hair type you are washing. Rinse your wig into warm water and wash for twice. Then apply conditioner to the wig and keep it for about 5 minutes. Then wash it with cleaning water. Hair conditioner is very necessary every time when you wash your hair!
- Blow dry the wig on your head if you are in a hurry. Please blow to 80% dry, then keep the rest 20% to naturally dry, by this way, it will keep your hair away from drying and frizzy! Be sure to use a low-heat setting so as not to damage the fibers.
- When your wig is completely dry, you can spray some hair oil or leave-in conditioner to keep it in good state. Meanwhile, when you wash the hair, you can pour little hair care oil into warm water, and put the hair inside that warm water for 10 minutes around. The hair will be more silk and soft than before. Please don’t use hair oil everyday. Because hair oil may make your hair strands dry and hard!
- If you want your wig looks natural and gorgeous, you’d better to make an appointment with a professional hairstylist to install it.
- Please use a wide-tooth comb to detangle the wig hair after you apply the wig. Comb the hair from the end, then work the way up little by little, at the same time, you must hold the base to prevent the hair from shedding. For some curly hair, we highly recommend to comb it with your fingers.
- To let the hair look smooth, it is suggested to spray some conditioner on the hair after combing.
- Do not sleep with a wet wig because this will cause your hair matted. Wrap the wig hair in a silk or satin scarf to avoid tangling.
- Never swim when wearing your wig, because the salt in the water will cause damage to your hair. You can braid your hair into several big braids when exercising.
- If there is a bad weather such as a big wind outside, put a headband to protect your wig.