With a huge of at-home DIY treatments available, changing the style of our hair weave is as easy in our beauty routine as painting our nails. We today start a tutorial about how to perm straight hair weave bundles installed into afro hair style with braiding way to light up your summer. Here we come.
- Firstly part your hair into at least 6 sections by using a comb to achieve a precise part and you can use elastic bands or hair ties to hold these sections as you create them. Perfect look comes from best hair bundles, good human hair weave like Brazilian straight virgin hair or straight Remy hair, will help to create silky bouncy hair after braiding.
- Then French braid each section of hair. Assistance from others is necessary if you had a hard time braiding your own hair and that will also speed up the whole process. If your braid is thicker than a half inch, you need to section off your hair in smaller widths. A braid that is too thick will only achieve wavy hair. Make smaller sections of tighter braids to give yourself the fullest afro possible.
- Wet hair and apply styling product to create firm, long-lasting curls, then cover your hair with a satin scarf until dry. You will get your afro hair style in the morning if you go to bed with wet or damp hair. If you want an immediate look, you can use a hair dryer to dry the braids faster.
- Remove the braids, just making sure the braids are completely dry before taking them out. If your hair seems tangled, apply a conditioner to the remaining braids to make the rest of the process easier.
- Divide each of the six sections into four individual sections with a fine-toothed comb. Backcomb each of the four sections of hair gently until you achieve your desired afro using a fine-toothed comb and brush your hair gently from the tip to the scalp to separate the hairs from the section. This will create tangles in the hair that will give your afro more volume. Repeat until your hair has the desired fullness.
Please do not use too much pressure when backcombing if you don’t want your scalp get hurt. And if you want more style, just set with styling product which will bring you a fabulous look.